PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
One can obtain a Professional Membership of the Zimbabwe Institute of Computerised Accounting by fulfilling any of the following Educational requirements.
- Passing all the subjects of the ZICA Diploma (with or without subject exemptions) OR
- Having a recognized tertiary qualification of at least the same status as the ZICA Diploma, with similar subjects, combined with relevant working experience.
HOW TO BECOME A ZICA MEMBER
Membership must be applied for on the prescribed form and attach a CV to the application form.
Once membership has been approved, members are issued with a Membership Certificate. Membership is renewed annually by paying the renewal fee.
According to the applicant’s professional status, age and relevant business experience, membership may be granted in one of the following grades
- Student Membership
- Associate Membership
- Full Membership
- Fellow Membership
Annual Membership Subscription Fees
- Student Member $ 60.00 per Year
- Associate Member $ 100.00 per Year
- Full Member $ 100.00 per Year
- Fellow Member $ 200.00 per Year